At it again

It may be hard to start anew, but we often forget the lessons of the past and are thus allowed to move forward with more rewarding mistakes. I am "at it again" writing this blog, which begins in in December because I accidently erased it. I am "at it again" living abroad because I I erased from my memory the continous miscommunication and confusion of it. Luckly you can sit back in the comforts of your native language and culture and enjoy my adventures, hopefully with a laugh or snicker.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Wedding photos

All is well here. We have cleaned up the room so it don't seem like there is as much to pack and get ready to go. Last night Colin and I went out and had a splurge night. We spent as much on dinner at a cute little Japanese grill place as we would in the states. We had sake and took turns toasting each other. Then I tried to surprise Colin by taking him to a Gelato place I saw from the bus once. Unfortunately I gave too many clues and he knows Taipei too well. He guessed. We mozied around and had a lovely relaxing evening. Today we are showing a string of people the apartment. We're really leaving soon. I alternate between being exited and being anxious- what's not done?

Well no time for worries. Here are some photos from our Taiwanese wedding shot as promised. Like I said before, we're not actually married yet. I know, it's sacrilege to have our photos ahead of time, but not so in Taiwan.

Walking in waves

looking out

where's she going?

Xinliao waterfall kiss

Lean on me

kissing in the stream

hold on

whoes smile is that