At it again

It may be hard to start anew, but we often forget the lessons of the past and are thus allowed to move forward with more rewarding mistakes. I am "at it again" writing this blog, which begins in in December because I accidently erased it. I am "at it again" living abroad because I I erased from my memory the continous miscommunication and confusion of it. Luckly you can sit back in the comforts of your native language and culture and enjoy my adventures, hopefully with a laugh or snicker.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The travel plans

Here is a visual rough plan of our trip across the world. I'm sure it will be wrong, but when I get home I'll make an accurate one and we can compare. I'm also going to put this in the heading or my porfile or somewhere where it can be found during the trip.