At it again

It may be hard to start anew, but we often forget the lessons of the past and are thus allowed to move forward with more rewarding mistakes. I am "at it again" writing this blog, which begins in in December because I accidently erased it. I am "at it again" living abroad because I I erased from my memory the continous miscommunication and confusion of it. Luckly you can sit back in the comforts of your native language and culture and enjoy my adventures, hopefully with a laugh or snicker.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

When grading tests is fun

For my 6th grade's Midterm extra credit I asked them to write about what they wanted to be and why. This example is awesome and so you know my situation, this was among the best in the class.

It said:
I want to be a doctor.
Because I have a small cold.
I want to be a scientist.
Because my scientist is very good.
I want to be a English teacher.
Because my English is very very good.
I want to be a fire fighter.
Because fire fighter is cool!!!!!!

This is the kind of stuff that makes my day.