At it again

It may be hard to start anew, but we often forget the lessons of the past and are thus allowed to move forward with more rewarding mistakes. I am "at it again" writing this blog, which begins in in December because I accidently erased it. I am "at it again" living abroad because I I erased from my memory the continous miscommunication and confusion of it. Luckly you can sit back in the comforts of your native language and culture and enjoy my adventures, hopefully with a laugh or snicker.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Help with names

Three of my students are looking for new names to start highschool with. I've been around to many common names at this point to think of good ones. They all want names that are unusual and that sound nice. I think they should still be recognized as names. So far they are into Isabel, and Evonne.