At it again

It may be hard to start anew, but we often forget the lessons of the past and are thus allowed to move forward with more rewarding mistakes. I am "at it again" writing this blog, which begins in in December because I accidently erased it. I am "at it again" living abroad because I I erased from my memory the continous miscommunication and confusion of it. Luckly you can sit back in the comforts of your native language and culture and enjoy my adventures, hopefully with a laugh or snicker.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Welp, We're back- less in tact

Well, I've started again. You may have noticed the lack of writing that now accompaning this blog, or you may have noticed that you couldn't find it for a week or so. Or given the number of e-mails of concern I received maybe you didn't. I erased my blog and will never again try to make changes to the settings of my blog from a Chinese computer. See, when you use a Chinese computer the site comes up in Chinese and the second box that is supposed to keep you from accidently deleting your blog- Are you sure you want to delete this blog?- doesn't do any good when you can't read it, or the words on the first button you pressed. Funny thing is, I was trying to put a site counter up so as to see how many people look at this. Given that no one (except my family who I e-mailed in panic) e-mailed me about it's disappearance, it seems clear that I don't need a site counter and that the truth is that no one except my folks and my uncle read my blog. None the less, they seem to like it and usually I don't write things down if not for this, so here it is again.

And yes, I e-mailled blogger help. The best I got was a page that said- Don't worry, if you didn't actually erase your blog, it's probably still there, you just need to find it. Ha, what if you did actually erase it. I waited a week hoping they might magically make it come back, but I know it will not happen so here you go.

I will shortly put up the rest of the articles that I had saved to my computer (about 10 of 45) so if there is time confusion, that is why.